1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

crack dat RC vs real dat

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by pk7, Aug 1, 2011.

1. pk7

pk7

Pre-Dental
    How does the crack dat RC compare to the real dat RC?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jonishere5

Removed

Pre-Dental
    I would say cracked DAT is just about as close to the real DAT's you can get from what I have heard from others achiever just uses search and destroy questions. cracked DAT has inference and tone questions as well as search and destroy questions.

4. LetsGo2DSchool

Removed 2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    It depends on the version of DAT. There is a hard as a mofo version that was released recently with a physics passage which includes three calculation problems (WTF in RC for crying out loud!). This passage must be read (no S&D) and is much tougher than anything in CDR.

5. vicsin

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I still think you guys should try Achiever RC...
    They have a passage with tons of calculations in it. (Test 2). It is ridiculous...
    But, could be somewhat similar? How hard can these calculations be anyway...I feel like they would be easy...find an equation in passage...2+2=4...done.
    Don't let people scare you. It can't be that bad! SDN syndrome gets to people...
    My friend had the piano passage and never studied anything for RC (not even 1 practice). He ended up with 18. When I said OMG YOU GOT PIANOED...he had no clue what I was talking about and didn't care and it didn't throw him off on his test when he saw it. So don't let SDN get to you!!!

6. LetsGo2DSchool

Removed 2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Well, the piano passage has been retired and replaced with the physics one.