Crack DAT science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DATPATel

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I keep reading that Crack DAT Science is horrible, but I haven't seen any specific reasons as to why. Most responses just give alternative study tools instead of elucidating why CDS is so bad to begin with. Can anyone provide me with a reason as to why I shouldn't use it? Also, I already have CDS, BootCamp and DAT Destroyer and have 3 weeks till my DAT. I've covered the Kaplan review book and am just spending the next 3 weeks do question after question. Any additional advice? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

ayy patel. It's awful because its not representative of the dat questions at all. I bought the whole package, after doing datbootcamp and datqvault (for extra practice) I did 4 tests and I knew it was awful. Some of the answers will be one choice in one test and the same question will come up on test three and it'll be a different answer. I did about 4 tests and didn't do any more after that..

Reactions: 1 user
Im using it right now and I don't see any problem with it either. I haven't seen any repeat questions and I'm through 6 tests. Even if it isn't representative of the real DAT its still good to do practice problems and learn as much information as you can. While it may not be the best thing to use I still think its beneficial if your learning.

I am one of those people who didn't like it, particularly for bio. The simple questions are OK, but for the more challenging ones, Crack DAT Science uses lots of memorization questions (names of the intermediates of the Kreb cycle for example) that are completely useless. I liked Destroyer and achiever (didn't use buy bootcamp) and I was much happier with those. Achiever questions, although more difficult than the real test, are much more representative of the type of questions you will see on the real DAT. Hope this helps. And good luck!