CRACK PAT test 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Khal87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I scored a 19, but they gave me an 8%... What does that really mean? Also, how is test 1 compared to the real PAT?
Thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

on the PAT section of cracked PAT, I think the percentages are useless. They really don't tell you anything. On other sections like the reading comprehension section of crack DAT it gives you a much more accurate percentile rank. I would just ignore the percentile rank and just focus on your DAT score. You can also use the score conversion chart on the 2007 sample ADA DAT, this will give you an accurate percentile rank.

on the PAT section of cracked PAT, I think the percentages are useless. They really don't tell you anything. On other sections like the reading comprehension section of crack DAT it gives you a much more accurate percentile rank. I would just ignore the percentile rank and just focus on your DAT score. You can also use the score conversion chart on the 2007 sample ADA DAT, this will give you an accurate percentile rank.

Thanks