Crack the DAT Coupon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FightingIllini1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got this in my email, I don't need it since I already took my DAT. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CRACK THE PAT. Hopefully this helps at least one of you guys.

The DAT is right around the corner and we just released the latest version of Crack DAT Suite featuring a whole host of new features and benefits. Here are 3 ways Crack the DAT can help you gain the edge and leverage that you deserve for the Dental Admission Test in order to outshine and outcompete other candidates fighting for your spot in dental school. With any of these packages, you will gain exclusive access to the latest version of Crack the DAT before others.

Add an entirely new set of 5 Full Length Perceptual Ability Tests, 450 Questions with 3D User-Interactive Explanations for only $29.95 . Email us before August 15 to capitalize on this! Limited to the next 15 clients only.
Redeem coupon code "REDEEM" in the next 72 hours to obtain 15% off any DAT preparation program such as Crack DAT MATH or Crack DAT READING at www.crackDAT.com
For a limited time only until August 15 or the next 15 clients (whichever comes first), get instant savings on the bundle packages. That's right, pick up the Ace Edition Bundle Package for $170 (retail value is: $290) or secure yourself with the ultimate advantage over other students with the Royal Flush Ultimate Bundle Package for only $250 (retail value: $390).

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Are there any more coupons? I really want to get a bundle package, but I find them to be expensive.