Crack the DAT discount?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Decan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
At the top of this forum it says "Crack the DAT special SDN member discount"...does anyone know how I can get this discount?

Members don't see this ad.

That's what I figured, but what is the promotion code?

EDIT: nevermind, figured it out...thanks!

if you go to there website they have a code for 10 % off.

however, i should tell you that i ordered the crack the dat pat material about 2 weeks ago and am still unable to access it. i payed $134.99 (10% off) for the "royal flush" edition-which is the most expensive one, and you are supposed to be able to access the material within minutes-
instead of sending you a cd you download the program and they give you your own key number-- you would think that would be quicker and easier --

well its not!!!! :thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown

i definitely do not recommend you spending over a 100 dollars on material that you will not be able to access-- especially after 2 weeks!!

i have sent them several emails...and it takes them forever to respond!

about 5 days ago i sent them ANOTHER (maybe the 5th?) email telling them that i was still unable to access the program, they never answered, i sent yet ANOTHER email after that and finally received the same response they sent me after my first 3 emails, that appearently not being able to access the material they are selling has been a common problem....they said they are working on a new version of the program...(that was supposed to be ready at the end of LAST WEEK)...still waiting....

basically.... I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND PURCHASING THE CRACK THE DAT MATERIAL!!

good luck studying!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish I would've read your message before I bought it, because when I try to download the software I get an error message saying "invalid route" or something. The website does say that they have a software update coming out...well, TODAY so I hope its just a temporary thing. I also bought the royal flush edition. My test is in 3 weeks so if I dont get a response by the end of the week, I'm calling my credit card company and canceling the charge.

I purchased the program about a month ago and I still can't use it. I gave up at this point because I'm taking the test in few days....:(

4dat,

You should call your credit card company and cancel the charge. It's very simply to do and people do it all the time. That is pretty much ridiculous if CrackDAT has no phone number to be able to reach them.

Its a shame though, cause one member has mentioned that she really enjoyed the program, if it would just download.

Also, run a search cause there was a thread mentioning that same error message and some way to get around it.

Good luck, but definately try to reverse the charge, no way you should pay for something that doesn't work.

I don't know why you guys are having problems- I just downloaded the new upgrade. I had bought the royal flush edition and the upgrade is even better (especially cause they added freakin 2500 hole punches).

And I don't know about the whole communication thing either- I had to get a new license key (stupid computer crashed on me- hate computers :p ) and they responded to me in a couple hours. I dunno, from my experience I like crack the dat.

Speak of the devil, I just got an email from them right now about the new version. You guys above might want to check your emails.

i bought crack the dat sometime this month and i've been using it.. They've been pretty quick to respond to emails too...i'm not sure why you might be having problems.

Bought mine 4 days ago and had no problem. I just emailed them for the upgrade and they sent me a new license key in a couple hours.

I just got an email too. They released a new version, which is probably why I couldnt download earlier...its downloading as I type this! I'll post the results when its done.

Hi everyone! I received the upgrade of the new program! BUTTTTT after downloading it, and typing in my license key, and accessing the exams, when I tried to do exam #1 all of the sheets WERE BLANK!!!! I was unable to see any of the questions or answers! I did however see the answer choice columns A,B,C etc just no answers next to them!!!!

I sent them an email and am waiting to see what can be done so I can finally see the PAT questions!!!

Happy to hear you guys received your upgrades too! Did any of you have problems with not being able to see any of the questions/answers?

Members don't see this ad :)
i've had lots of problems with their software...after emailing them, i always got a swift response... email them at [email protected]

they are the best support team out there...the first time i had problems, they emailed me back within 3 hours...
when my laptop crashed and i had to borrow my brothers, they immediately made me another license key...
i've emailed them about 6 times b/c of my laptop acting up and they've been very kind...
my license key was invalid at one time b.c i was using wireless at school and ethernet at home...so that could be a problem...they told me to only use one!

their 2500 angle ranking is pretty good. i only endorse them b/c i've seen results! i'm excited about their 2500 hole puching b/c their is a biatch!
-ld

I have a quick question. For me the angle ranking, cube counting and hole punching are much easier than the front end thingy :p and the keyholes. Do they give you as many practice for the frond end side and keyholes?

I have a quick question. For me the angle ranking, cube counting and hole punching are much easier than the front end thingy :p and the keyholes. Do they give you as many practice for the frond end side and keyholes?

I have the same issue. You get a lot of practice with those questions...and angle ranking, cube counting, and hole punching are much more difficult than other practice questions I have ever seen.

On another note, there were errors on answers so download their software update as soon as you get the chance.

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that earlier today I downloaded the newest version of the program and its up and running and looks great!

I had been emailing back and forth with the crackpat team all day and they have been very prompt about answering questions/suggesting ways to solve the problem!! :thumbup:

I am really glad that we were able to work everything out and can't wait to dig into all of the PAT practice questions!

hope everyones studying is going well!!!
:):):)

Great , i had a problem and they fixed it for me . I love this software !!!

Ok, where can I find the coupon code? I know I will be redirected to Crack's website after clicking on the link...