Crack the DAT Science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JCE96

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have seen older posts on this but I wondered if things have changed. How does the Crack the DAT science relate to the real DAT? I've done 2 practice tests on it. First was 16 Bio 19 GC and 20 OC. After really studying several days later (and putting emphasis on Bio) I got a 16 Bio 21 GC and 21 OC. I'm really nervous about this because I have worked through destroyer and taken notes over it and thought I was learning something :/

Members don't see this ad.

You probably did learn more stuff, however the things that you did not learn probably just showed up this time. Don't worry, keep practicing and you'll score higher. When's your exam?

Reactions: 1 user
You probably did learn more stuff, however the things that you did not learn probably just showed up this time. Don't worry, keep practicing and you'll score higher. When's your exam?

August 17. I've been doing destroyer and crack the DAT PAT and QR. cliff notes bio and I just borrowed a Kaplan book to read through bio. Any other reccomendations. I feel least versed in bio currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
As in they harder? You're notes rock btw!

Thanks, hope you find them helpful! A lot of the feedback I've heard about Crack DAT's sciences is that it tends to be more difficult and a lot less reflective of the real test. I read a lot of breakdowns back when CrackDAT was used more often where students scored poorly in its science sections and still did great on the real DAT.

I have seen older posts on this but I wondered if things have changed. How does the Crack the DAT science relate to the real DAT? I've done 2 practice tests on it. First was 16 Bio 19 GC and 20 OC. After really studying several days later (and putting emphasis on Bio) I got a 16 Bio 21 GC and 21 OC. I'm really nervous about this because I have worked through destroyer and taken notes over it and thought I was learning something :/
Will you be taking the 2009 ADA exam?

Thanks, hope you find them helpful! A lot of the feedback I've heard about Crack DAT's sciences is that it tends to be more difficult and a lot less reflective of the real test. I read a lot of breakdowns back when CrackDAT was used more often where students scored poorly in its science sections and still did great on the real DAT.
Will you be taking the 2009 ADA exam?

DAT is 9 days away. I have the 2007 and 2009 practice exams I am going to go through. I am reading through parts of cliffs I am not as familiar with currently and I am going to keep working through destroyer and use crack the DAT for PAT practice. Any other recommendations?

My test is coming up soon and I've been studying Kaplan, Chad videos, and Crack the DAT. I am worried for the science portion since Crack the DAT seems more difficult and specific. Any tips?