Crack the DAT ?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothfairy777

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long would I need with crack the DAT. I am making a last minute decision to retake the test. I have about 6 weeks that I could give 4-8 hours a day to studying, do you think I could pull it off?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. Too much longer and you might get burnt out and start to forget stuff. Study smart, efficiently and do lots of problems. If you need to review watch Chad's, but seriously the best thing to do is problems. DAT Bootcamp and Destroyer are really good. I had several questions today on the DAT in Bio and GC that were exactly the same as Destroyer. Go over problems more than once if you can so you make sure you understand them. You should be able to get through the 10 test version of CDP in 6 weeks no problem. Good luck!

It is doable in 4 weeks. I would recommend putting in more hours though. I would study 3-4 hrs in the morning, take a break, and 2 hrs in the middle of day and another 2 hours at night. I did this but I was my first time. you might not need to put in so many hours but I feel diving it up might not make you feel burnt out and will give you time to do other things as well as freshen up. I recommend making a schedule and using the first week working on your weaknesses and then attempting problems. During my 4 weeks I had to re-visit my notes once in 10 days despite working on problems.