Crack The DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

erfsms

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am very grateful to have had such a useful resource for study for the DAT. I found that Crack The DAT's practice tests were by far the most representative of the real DAT in terms of content and wording. Difficulty wise, I found that Crack The DAT was slightly harder, but I think that is necessary to prepare students for the harder questions of the DAT for those aiming for higher scores. I think the main strength of Crack The DAT are the useful explanations it provides for each question. Crack The DAT overall is extremely useful for developing the speed and consistency needed to do well on the DAT.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
cool. It's awesome that you're trying to help other students out with resources that worked for you. However, it would be better if you gave us a breakdown of your scores and specifically explained the benefit of the resource for each particular section.

I personally found the DAT BootCamp to be more representative of what the actual exam was (especially with the PAT).

I am very grateful to have had such a useful resource for study for the DAT. I found that Crack The DAT's practice tests were by far the most representative of the real DAT in terms of content and wording. Difficulty wise, I found that Crack The DAT was slightly harder, but I think that is necessary to prepare students for the harder questions of the DAT for those aiming for higher scores. I think the main strength of Crack The DAT are the useful explanations it provides for each question. Crack The DAT overall is extremely useful for developing the speed and consistency needed to do well on the DAT.

I found this review interesting: Crack The DAT Review 2017 [What Others Won't Tell You] Sounds like a Kaplan clone, not that that's entirely a bad thing

In any case, there are other resources out there that are both cheaper and offer just as good (if not better) preparation for the DAT...glad to hear this one worked out for you though