Crack the dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iwant2drilll

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of buying the Ace package of crack the dat. Did anyone find it useful or is it waste of time and money?
I know my stuff pretty cold but want to familiarize myself with the pat and reading section also want to get update bio chem and orgo question. Where is the best place to go?

Thank you all!

Members don't see this ad.

I was thinking of buying the Ace package of crack the dat. Did anyone find it useful or is it waste of time and money?
I know my stuff pretty cold but want to familiarize myself with the pat and reading section also want to get update bio chem and orgo question. Where is the best place to go?

Thank you all!

I like it. If you're not poor it is well worth it, IMO. PAT is really one of those things that you have to practice.

With people spending 1200 on Kaplan course, I don't see why they don't invest in Destroyer, Achiever, Topscore, Barrons, CrackPAT, Blue Book, and extra practice math books. IMHO, that would be money much better spent.

I all ready purchased the destroyer and went to a 2 month class. I guess you’re right I just wanted to know how good it is compare to other stuff out there!

Members don't see this ad :)
I like it. If you're not poor it is well worth it, IMO. PAT is really one of those things that you have to practice.

With people spending 1200 on Kaplan course, I don't see why they don't invest in Destroyer, Achiever, Topscore, Barrons, CrackPAT, Blue Book, and extra practice math books. IMHO, that would be money much better spent.

Totally right, Kaplan is just a pure waste and they are crooks.

Someone reccomended crack dat pat, and i downloaded the cheapest one that same night... to be honest, it helped me! The keyholes are hard as hell, but if you follow the explanations and learn from it, you will benefit... it helped me so thats why i am telling you...
i went from 18s kaplan and topscore to 21s...
good luck...