Crack the OAT?

Pat8441

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I'm currently studying for the OAT and I'm in need of another study source. I currently have chads videos from coursesaver and Dat bootcamp biology notes. I've seen crack the oat a couple of times but I haven't seen alot of reviews for it. Has anyone used crack the oat the online version at crackoat.com?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm using a friend's account right now and I'm pretty disappointed tbh. Right now I'm using DATBootcamp and DATBooster to prepare if that helps. Haven't taken the exam yet though.

I'm using a friend's account right now and I'm pretty disappointed tbh. Right now I'm using DATBootcamp and DATBooster to prepare if that helps. Haven't taken the exam yet though.
Thanks, but yeah I heard that dat bootcamp is pretty good. If you were to compare them.How is that dat bootcamp organic chemistry section review is it pretty good. Also how is the dat booster ?

Thanks, but yeah I heard that dat bootcamp is pretty good. If you were to compare them.How is that dat bootcamp organic chemistry section review is it pretty good. Also how is the dat booster ?
Both are really good. I actually took the DAT recently and did really well using a little bit of bootcamp and mostly booster. From my experience, booster was much more representative partly because I had very similar/identical questions show up on my DAT. I'm using the same strategy for the OAT.