• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

Pat8441

2+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2018
So, I'm currently studying for the OAT and I'm in need of another study source. I currently have chads videos from coursesaver and Dat bootcamp biology notes. I've seen crack the oat a couple of times but I haven't seen alot of reviews for it. Has anyone used crack the oat the online version at crackoat.com?

Sep 8, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I'm using a friend's account right now and I'm pretty disappointed tbh. Right now I'm using DATBootcamp and DATBooster to prepare if that helps. Haven't taken the exam yet though.

Pat8441

2+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2018
I'm using a friend's account right now and I'm pretty disappointed tbh. Right now I'm using DATBootcamp and DATBooster to prepare if that helps. Haven't taken the exam yet though.
Thanks, but yeah I heard that dat bootcamp is pretty good. If you were to compare them.How is that dat bootcamp organic chemistry section review is it pretty good. Also how is the dat booster ?

Sep 8, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Thanks, but yeah I heard that dat bootcamp is pretty good. If you were to compare them.How is that dat bootcamp organic chemistry section review is it pretty good. Also how is the dat booster ?
Both are really good. I actually took the DAT recently and did really well using a little bit of bootcamp and mostly booster. From my experience, booster was much more representative partly because I had very similar/identical questions show up on my DAT. I'm using the same strategy for the OAT.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.