Crack the PCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheDuce

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
any opinions on this software related to the actual pcat? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

buy Dr. Collins. I heard it helped the most from past posts from several people. I got a 88 composite and only studied from dr. Collins. *not just saying this cause i am trying to sell it, just trying to inform you*

i am selling the 2014 version with 4 updates (JAn 2014, Jan 2013, July 2013, August 2013).

i did not write in it and it is in great condition. anyone Email me if interested! [email protected]

Dr. Collins/PCAT Destoryer and Pearson practice tests are the best.

I have the crack the pcat software but haven't had time to really use it. It seems good though but more difficult than other practice tests

I am selling Dr. collins. 2014 material with a 2014 update and some 2013 updates. GREAT CONDITION/NO WRITING. email me if interested: D[email protected]

I also am willing to give you my login information to the pearson practice tests ($85 retail) that is active until january 2015 since i have no use for it anymore. I would give you this information only if you purchase the Dr. Collins! Thanks