Crack the PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SLU_Senior15

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would absolutely recommend that you consider purchasing the Crack the PCAT software. I used Crack the PCAT along with Kaplan's PCAT study guide and received a 95th percentile composite with a 99th percentile in biology and a 88th percentile in chemistry. This software is absolutely worth every penny!
 
I would absolutely recommend that you consider purchasing the Crack the PCAT software. I used Crack the PCAT along with Kaplan's PCAT study guide and received a 95th percentile composite with a 99th percentile in biology and a 88th percentile in chemistry. This software is absolutely worth every penny!

Did you buy the premium package or just the standard package? I bought the Dr. Collin's study guide and am taking the PCAT in September, so I need all the guidance I can get!
 
I bought the premium package. It came with like 5 extra practice tests and double the questions. When I was looking at study guides, I did hear good things about Dr. Collin's study guide, but I personally felt that the more resources I had the better. I used Crack the PCAT with Kaplan's study guide and that combo worked really well. Don't stress out about it too much, just go section by section and you will do fine!