crap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnDO

MS III
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my application last week, but I just realized I forgot to list that I'm taking organic 2 lab this summer. Is that bad? Will my application be on "hold" until I complete the course and send updated transcripts?

Edit: On second thought, I'm probably just being paranoid :) Sorry folks.

Members don't see this ad.

If you are currently registered for the Orgo II lab...I'm sure that AACOMAS will automatically update your app. when they send it in to the schools. IF NOT, I'm sure that you could mention that on your secondaries.

ps. If it will help the paranoia, just call each school that you sent your primary to and ask them what would be the best thing for you to do.

Good Luck!
"You can't spell Doctor without the DO!"

Well, I just realized I made a HUGE mistake on my application. I forgot to list courses I "plan" on taking. I didn't realize this was necessary, and I didn't even think about it because I have NO idea what I'm taking next semester. Just a heads up for people, don't forget to put what classes you plan on taking. I guess I should call AACOMAS and stop processing for me to fix the error.

Members don't see this ad :)
both call AND email and they'll fix it fast. they're good about it - especially at this time in the game

ha ha.. I forgot to apply to my number one choice!
DOH!! I knew I'd F something up!!

PreMedAdAG said:
ha ha.. I forgot to apply to my number one choice!
DOH!! I knew I'd F something up!!

You tag line came true then.... :)

S-M-R-T

:laugh: