Crappy website at Wake Forest

Started by Boofus4L
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Boofus4L

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doesn't that bother anybody else when they're trying to gather information on where to apply? I'm a 4th year med student applying in psychiatry along with my fiance and I'm disappointed by some of the websites which don't give any real information beyond the usual schtik. I really liked Duke and UNC on paper but, being as we're a couple, would love to have a third option in the area in Wake Forest. If anybody knows anything about the program (reputation, biology vs. psychotherapy, call, etc) I would love to hear from you.