crazy EM doc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I feel sorry for the poor guy.. This guy worked for his money and yet the ex wife wants to take everything that this guy has ever worked for.

This article should be posted in the sticky thread, somewhere between the burnout and divorce section...

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope the ex wife is proud of her self for driving this poor man who took his time and effort to save peoples lives to suicide.. This guys career is probably gone and you know that hes going to spend some time in psych because of this bitch :(

Anuwolf said:
I hope the ex wife is proud of her self for driving this poor man who took his time and effort to save peoples lives to suicide.. This guys career is probably gone and you know that hes going to spend some time in psych because of this bitch :(

I sincerely hope that you're trolling.:rolleyes:

The quote from the letter he sent to Fox news read ......."You will be transformed from gold digger to ash and rubbish digger." Kanye West would be proud.......Now I'm not sayin' she's a gold digga, but she ain't messin' wit no broke docta!!!!

BKN said:
I sincerely hope that you're trolling.:rolleyes:

No im not trolling... I'm just upset. Sorry if I offended you.

NinerNiner999 said:
This article should be posted in the sticky thread, somewhere between the burnout and divorce section...

Would that be in the Psychiatry forum :confused:

Poor dude reached his breaking point...

southerndoc said:
Just what we need... another sticky!

Maybe we could get a sticky index to all the stickies?

Take care,
Jeff

Jeff698 said:
Maybe we could get a sticky index to all the stickies?

Take care,
Jeff

Or perhaps a sub-forum for ER stickies? ;)

He was IM trained and had his practice in the ground floor of his building although it sounds like he did sometimes moonlight in area ED's.

As for who is at fault I don't think you can tell from a few news reports. It does sounds like he was anything but an angel to his family but as the following article points out NY divorce laws tend to encourage bad behaivior and exageration. I blame the lawyers

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/12/nyregion/12divorce.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

I'm actually embarrassed that this guy is a doctor....talk about do no harm. His stupid explosion hit some poor people walking by.

After reading the whole article, I come to conclusion that this man probably suffered from mental illness, which I'm sure contributed to his divorce in a big way...

I heard on the news today that the guy passed away. His burns were really severe.

By the way, I think its a little silly to automatically bash the wife for the situation. Lets not be so quick to judge being that no one here knows the exact circumstances surrounding their divorce.

SilleAngyl said:
I heard on the news today that the guy passed away. His burns were really severe.

By the way, I think its a little silly to automatically bash the wife for the situation. Lets not be so quick to judge being that no one here knows the exact circumstances surrounding their divorce.

There's only one person bashing the wife and she/he is a disgruntled psych patient who goes by Anuwolf. Anyone else who looks at this case realizes that the doc had serious psych issues and his ex-wife likely suffered as a result.