Anuwolf

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
May 4, 2006
Hollywood, Florida USA
Status
Non-Student
I feel sorry for the poor guy.. This guy worked for his money and yet the ex wife wants to take everything that this guy has ever worked for.

NinerNiner999

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2003
Where it's at.
Status
Attending Physician
This article should be posted in the sticky thread, somewhere between the burnout and divorce section...

About the Ads

Anuwolf

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
May 4, 2006
Hollywood, Florida USA
Status
Non-Student
I hope the ex wife is proud of her self for driving this poor man who took his time and effort to save peoples lives to suicide.. This guys career is probably gone and you know that hes going to spend some time in psych because of this bitch :(

BKN

10+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2005
Anuwolf said:
I hope the ex wife is proud of her self for driving this poor man who took his time and effort to save peoples lives to suicide.. This guys career is probably gone and you know that hes going to spend some time in psych because of this bitch :(
I sincerely hope that you're trolling.:rolleyes:

il matadori

10+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2006
Status
The quote from the letter he sent to Fox news read ......."You will be transformed from gold digger to ash and rubbish digger." Kanye West would be proud.......Now I'm not sayin' she's a gold digga, but she ain't messin' wit no broke docta!!!!

Y2KPSD

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2005
Status
Non-Student
NinerNiner999 said:
This article should be posted in the sticky thread, somewhere between the burnout and divorce section...

Would that be in the Psychiatry forum :confused:

EctopicFetus

Keeping it funky enough
15+ Year Member
May 3, 2004
Arizona
Status
Attending Physician
Poor dude reached his breaking point...

Jeff698

EM/EMS nerd
15+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2000
Salado, Texas
Status
Attending Physician
southerndoc said:
Just what we need... another sticky!
Maybe we could get a sticky index to all the stickies?

Take care,
Jeff

Mayday

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Jeff698 said:
Maybe we could get a sticky index to all the stickies?

Take care,
Jeff
Or perhaps a sub-forum for ER stickies? ;)

ERMudPhud

Back for a visit
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2003
Visit site
Status
He was IM trained and had his practice in the ground floor of his building although it sounds like he did sometimes moonlight in area ED's.

As for who is at fault I don't think you can tell from a few news reports. It does sounds like he was anything but an angel to his family but as the following article points out NY divorce laws tend to encourage bad behaivior and exageration. I blame the lawyers

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/12/nyregion/12divorce.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

mfleur

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2003
San Francisco
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'm actually embarrassed that this guy is a doctor....talk about do no harm. His stupid explosion hit some poor people walking by.

NinerNiner999

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2003
Where it's at.
Status
Attending Physician
After reading the whole article, I come to conclusion that this man probably suffered from mental illness, which I'm sure contributed to his divorce in a big way...

Jeff698

EM/EMS nerd
15+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2000
Salado, Texas
Status
Attending Physician
ERMudPhud said:
I blame the lawyers
Always a good default position.

Take care,
Jeff

SilleAngyl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2003
Visit site
Status
Post Doc
I heard on the news today that the guy passed away. His burns were really severe.

By the way, I think its a little silly to automatically bash the wife for the situation. Lets not be so quick to judge being that no one here knows the exact circumstances surrounding their divorce.

OP
J

jeff2005

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2002
Visit site
Status
SilleAngyl said:
I heard on the news today that the guy passed away. His burns were really severe.

By the way, I think its a little silly to automatically bash the wife for the situation. Lets not be so quick to judge being that no one here knows the exact circumstances surrounding their divorce.

There's only one person bashing the wife and she/he is a disgruntled psych patient who goes by Anuwolf. Anyone else who looks at this case realizes that the doc had serious psych issues and his ex-wife likely suffered as a result.

About the Ads