Crazy Interview

Started by LilHouse
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Well congrats, I think that is everyone's dream, having an interviewer who thinks we are so awesome that they don't feel the need to ask questions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's definitely good news to hear your interviewer say that your application is outstanding. However, it's not that unusual, I guess, to have an interviewer whose only question is "What questions do you have for me?" I had one of those, too (minus the "outstanding" part 🙁), and you have to think it curious for an interviewer to have all of your experiences in front of him/her and all of an hour to talk about them, yet not have a single question...not even a "What was this like?" or "What did you think about that?" or "Why did you do this?" 😕