Crazy or weird things customers/patients have done?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Apples2Oranges

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's something a customer/patient has said or done that made you smh?

Some customer came into the pharmacy today with a cold and sneezed in my mouth while talking to me. Got her snot splattered on the counter. I had enough composure to say 'bless you' but she didn't even say anything except 'can you wipe that?' Dammit.

Another customer once came in to ask if we have anything OTC that was similar to an IUD that she can perform herself. True story. We said birth control pills, so she cursed at us.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
One day a customer brought her new small dog into the pharmacy to show off to the staff.
Our store usually doesn't allow pets in the store (except for service animals), but she was a regular so we made an exception. As one of our techs reached out to pet it, the dog got startled and $#!@ all over the counter.
We had to close the counter for over 20 min while we scrubbed and disinfected
the entire area. :barf:

Provided their insurance card without being asked, dropped off their prescription to pick up later, and did not question the copay amount. Oh wait, that was me. I was that customer.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 9 users
Provided their insurance card without being asked, dropped off their prescription to pick up later, and did not question the copay amount. Oh wait, that was me. I was that customer.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I always make sure to be that customer. Always.

Reactions: 1 user