Crazy premed website

Started by sambone
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sambone

Cornell 2013
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://mdapplicants.com/

So I was poking around the premed forum (because I should be writing my last Tufts essay) and I found out about this site. It's crazy! You can go on and sort by school, GPA, etc and see hundreds of profiles on who did/did not get in at different medical schools. This is probably really old news to everyone but me haha...but anyhow, I'm glad we don't have one of those. Like I need more numbers to stress me out right now.


oh and if you're really stressed out and need a good laugh, check out this website for the #1 med school in the country:

http://zlatkomed.org/blog/
 
Last edited:
Wow, that is really cool.

I like searching for the lower GPA's (anywhere from ~3.2 to as low as they can go)...I root for the underdogs 🙂

And it makes me feel like if they can do it, so can I!:hardy:
 
at first i was jealous that we didn't have a resource like this, but then i realized that i was obsessing over comparing myself to other and i'm not even applying to med school...

i guess it's better for my sanity that there is no database of vet school applicants for me to pour over.

kind of a neat tool though, regardless of what it does to the psyche...