CRDTS patients

Started by ponnie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ponnie

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been looking for CRDTS patients and damn it is so hard 😡 I feel desperate:scared:. I heard there exist some agency that can provide patients. I wonder if anyone in this forum knows anything about it and can you please share with me? Any help is highly appreciated :bow:
 
Anyone, please!!

I have been looking for CRDTS patients and damn it is so hard 😡 I feel desperate:scared:. I heard there exist some agency that can provide patients. I wonder if anyone in this forum knows anything about it and can you please share with me? Any help is highly appreciated :bow:
 
i have never heard of this this CRDTS prior to SDN, but i'm sure you'd be better off doing a google search for it, or contacting the school you're associated with.

good luck.
 
Thanks!! FYI, CRDTS is central region board test.

i have never heard of this this CRDTS prior to SDN, but i'm sure you'd be better off doing a google search for it, or contacting the school you're associated with.

good luck.