creating a quality over quantity study plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

1. Removing distractions. When I first started my post-bacc, some of my friends still in the workforce took it as an invitation that I was available for non-stop partying because after all, I'm back in college again, fun times!

2. The other thing was interruptions. I noticed I kept getting interrupted by a friend with stupid stuff, so that things that should take me 5-10 minutes to do would take an hour because every interruption I would have to restart what I was doing. And when I say stupid stuff I mean stuff like, "hey you need to hear this 10 second joke!" This can also be self-done if you use facebook or social media a lot. Be aware of where your minutes are going.

3. Drama. Some friends need constant consoling, manage this carefully. This was more of an issue when I was younger.

4. Know when you need to get help. Tutoring centers, etc can be helpful. Know when the help is not good. If you hire a tutor, be mindful of the quality of tutor.
 
Quantity is quality, in terms of making sure I see each chunk of material multiple times. 3 is the magic number. Hour counts make no difference. Problems & questions are the measure of whether I did well on a pass.