Credit hours vs. research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddsnp

DDSNP
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering how much they take into accout my research hours. I didn't get credit for them but I did get paid. I averaged about 13-15 hours a week but my couseload wasn't too strong because of the time commitments. Once I started research, my hours were 14, 13, 12(end of junior year because I started the dat classes too). Do you think this will hurt me?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, it's definitely going to hurt your chances to get in. judging from your stats, you might get rejected across the board :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Your stats are very high. I would not worry too much about course load. Especially due to research obligations.

ddsnp said:
Hey guys I was wondering how much they take into accout my research hours. I didn't get credit for them but I did get paid. I averaged about 13-15 hours a week but my couseload wasn't too strong because of the time commitments. Once I started research, my hours were 14, 13, 12(end of junior year because I started the dat classes too). Do you think this will hurt me?

thanks

Sometimes it makes me wonder that those are really your stats. If the guys l;ike u who are worrying about getting in then rest of the people will need 4.95 GPA's to get in out of 4.0