Program-Specific Info / Q's Creighton “ALTERNATE” 2018 Cohort

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

momof3girls

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Presently on the ALTERNATE list for the CREIGHTON O.T.D. program. Has anyone else in this same situation received an update or an offer of admission for this year’s class? If you were an alternate for a previous class and this exact program at Creighton, were you offered admission to the program eventually? Wondering what my chances are, if they are good, and how long the process might take. While I was invited to apply for the GO pathway, I decided it would not be ideal for my situation. I do have a back up plan in place if the Creighton program does not pan out, as I have been accepted to a couple of other schools.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Presently on the ALTERNATE list for the CREIGHTON O.T.D. program. Has anyone else in this same situation received an update or an offer of admission for this year’s class? If you were an alternate for a previous class and this exact program at Creighton, were you offered admission to the program eventually? Wondering what my chances are, if they are good, and how long the process might take. While I was invited to apply for the GO pathway, I decided it would not be ideal for my situation. I do have a back up plan in place if the Creighton program does not pan out, as I have been accepted to a couple of other schools.

I am also on the alternate list for the Creighton OTD. I got the letter about last week though that I am an alternate. I tried to ask admissions what spot on the alternate list, but I was told that they do not disclose alternate list position. I guess we have to wait which is quite possibly the most annoying and nerve wracking thing ever

Happy to report that I have been offered admission for Fall 2018! Going to Creighton and feeling relieved!!!