Creighton courses and programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bondgirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any specific programs that Crieghton has for experiences with health care in developing countries or service oriented programs? I know I saw something on the web two months ago, but I can't find it agian for the life of me. I've searched the web, gone to their website, went through the MSAR, and am waiting on receiveing some phamplets from them. If anyone is applying, knows of the programs, or just where I can find out the info, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Oops! I just found some information on the admissions part of the website in the 'contents' section. Didn't see that before. Sorry about the post. Hope it helps someone out there at least.

Just to let you know Creighton does have a lot of opportunities not only to serve in developing countries (India and Peru) through a thing called Project C.U.R.E. but there are MANY MANY other areas where you can be involved. Creighton does a clinic in downtown Omaha and we have many other areas to serve and volunteer!

If anyone has any questions - within reason - about Creighton send me a PM.

Good luck to you all of you who are applying - it's a fun time.

And yes, med school is that much work, but man is it a blast!!