Creighton DL

Started by gkiley1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gkiley1

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of another DL PharmD program like Creighton? Or rumors of different schools that plan on using the DL format?
 
To the best of my knowledge I think Creighton is the only one that offers this type of program now. I am sure in the future more school will be offering this type of program, but looks like all that I have seen are waiting to see how Creighton's do. Other schools are offering sudo-DL programs. Many of the students dont go to the main campus to attend a lecture, but they must go to remote campuses and view a video of the lecture or view it from a PC. Since pharmacy requires a lot of lab work, I dont think that you will every have a completely 100% DL program, you will always have to go to some site to attend a lab.