Creighton Email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

comopharm

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that interviewed at Creighton on April 7th gotten either a rejection or acceptance letter? I received an email today stating that the ad com was still reviewing my application and I would hear in "a few weeks". Did anyone else receive this letter? or has anyone heard anything else?
--Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Please let me know whenever you get anything. I know they have interviews this Friday also (the 21st), so I feel like they are probably waiting to see how those people are before they reject me. haha. Most likely it is bad news for me....I wish they would just put me out of my misery!

Members don't see this ad :)
comopharm said:
Has anyone that interviewed at Creighton on April 7th gotten either a rejection or acceptance letter? I received an email today stating that the ad com was still reviewing my application and I would hear in "a few weeks". Did anyone else receive this letter? or has anyone heard anything else?
--Thanks!

Just as a point of reference: I interviewed on March 3rd and received my letter the 16th. Everyone I talked to said it was around 8-9 business days before they got a letter.

Good Luck :thumbup:

comopharm said:
--Thanks!

Hi comopharm,

I just checked my email and didn't have anything from Creighton. They may be waiting to check out the April 21st candidates as you stated, but at least they are telling you that they are still interested enough in you that they want to keep you in the running.

Remember that no news can be both good and bad. At least you know that as of today, you have not been rejected! As for me, I have no idea of where I stand right now :oops: .

mph2pharm said:
Hi comopharm,

I just checked my email and didn't have anything from Creighton. They may be waiting to check out the April 21st candidates as you stated, but at least they are telling you that they are still interested enough in you that they want to keep you in the running.

Remember that no news can be both good and bad. At least you know that as of today, you have not been rejected! As for me, I have no idea of where I stand right now :oops: .

I interviewed April 7th too and I did not get an email today either. They did tell us that it may take up to 3 weeks for a decision. Hopefully we all get letters soon. :)

Okay...so I must be the only one to get the email. I thought it was really weird...they sent the same email three different times like 2 minutes apart. I wonder if something is messed up with there system or something. I swear, I didn't dream this...haha. This is crazy!

comopharm said:
Okay...so I must be the only one to get the email. I thought it was really weird...they sent the same email three different times like 2 minutes apart. I wonder if something is messed up with there system or something. I swear, I didn't dream this...haha. This is crazy!

Maybe there was some sort of glitch in their system and that email was not intended for you. In order to protect your sanity over the next few days/weeks you might want to call and ask them about this...especially considering that you received the same email three times within two minutes and no one else thus far has received this email!

Yeah, if your the only one that got an email and no one else did I agree that its a little odd. You may want to look at the headers and make sure it actually came from the school. As crazy as it is some people like to play around with other peoples minds about this kind of stuff.

Okay....give my your opinions.

This was the address that the email was sent from: "Creighton University-SPAHP" <[email protected]>

this is the email.

Thank you for your continued patience regarding the status of your application for our Doctor of Pharmacy program at Creighton University.
Applications for our program have increased significantly this year. Due to the highly competitive applicant pool, the pharmacy admission committee is still in the process of choosing our final candidates. The admission committee will be reviewing all applicants that have interviewed in the next few weeks. Again, we appreciate your understanding during our admission process. We will be in contact with you soon.

Please contact us at (800) 325-2830 ext. 1 or (402) 280-2662 or [email protected] with any questions.

Thank you,

Creighton University
School of Pharmacy & Health Professions
Office of Admission

To me it looks pretty legit. What do you guys think? Does it sounds like bad news for me?

You applied to the web based program, correct? Well maybe they are only sending out these emails to the web based applicants. Just a thought.

Yes, I applied to the web-based pathway.

Mosep said:
You applied to the web based program, correct? Well maybe they are only sending out these emails to the web based applicants. Just a thought.

I also applied for the web based program and interviewed on the same day and I didn't receive this email. It looks pretty official to me but what is the harm in calling just to confirm and/or seek more clarity? They included a telephone number that you can call if you have any questions.

You say that it could spell bad news for you when it could actually spell bad news for me. Again, at least this is telling you that you are still being considered.

mph2pharm said:
I also applied for the web based program and interviewed on the same day and I didn't receive this email. It looks pretty official to me but what is the harm in calling just to confirm and/or seek more clarity? They included a telephone number that you can call if you have any questions.

You say that it could spell bad news for you when it could actually spell bad news for me. Again, at least this is telling you that you are still being considered.

That is what I am worried about it being bad news for me too since I did not get the email either. I did web based and interviewed on April 7.

mph2pharm said:

Well, since I got it 3 times maybe they really meant to send one copy to me and the other two to you and dcupharm. Hopefully we will be receiving acceptance letters soon! :thumbup:

hey, guys... I interviewed back in March at Creighton for the web-based program as well. I never got any emails after the interview... just a letter in the mail (thank god it was an accetance!!!). When I was there, they stressed that they would notify me of the decision by letter. hope you work it out! :)

rexbodiggity said:
hey, guys... I interviewed back in March at Creighton for the web-based program as well. I never got any emails after the interview... just a letter in the mail (thank god it was an accetance!!!). When I was there, they stressed that they would notify me of the decision by letter. hope you work it out! :)

Congratulations!

Were there a large number of web-based candidates interviewing with you back in March? On the day that we interviewed there were 18 web-based candidates. I think that as the number of slots continue to dwindle, it is becoming more and more difficult for them to make their decisions. I think that at this point, for those of us who didn't get emails stating that our applications are still being reviewed, there are either acceptance letters or rejection letters on the way. :eek:

I pray that we all get acceptance letters because I am sure that we have all worked hard to get to this point.