Creighton Interview request~!!

Started by dkny2kx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dkny2kx

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First interview so far.... 18 AA 20 PAT, 3.7 GPA.

Should I be excited for this one?... at least i know my application has potentional by getting this interview!!!!!!!!
 
First interview so far.... 18 AA 20 PAT, 3.7 GPA.

Should I be excited for this one?... at least i know my application has potentional by getting this interview!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your interview! I'm a little confused by your title though. Did you receive the interview in mail/email from Creighton or did you call to request it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on your interview! I'm a little confused by your title though. Did you receive the interview in mail/email from Creighton or did you call to request it?


sorry about the confusion. They sent an Email... an invite not a request...
 
Anyone know where to fly if you want to go to omaha... omaha seems expensive... I was thinking Des Moines, or Kansas City
 
Anyone know where to fly if you want to go to omaha... omaha seems expensive... I was thinking Des Moines, or Kansas City

unless you feel like driving...after renting a car and paying for gas you might as well have flown into omaha.