Creighton Interview

Started by juice538
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

juice538

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi just wondering if anyone else will be attending one of the upcoming interviews at Creighton and if you have any insight as to the interview process there. I'm looking forward to learning more about the program and the area in person as it is one of my top choices.
 
I can't say enough good things about Creighton! I think they are a wonderful school and students I know seem happy there. I really loved them in my application and interview process. I ultimately decided on the other school in town because of financial factors that were specific to me and using a scholarship. I live in the area currently; Omaha is a wonderful city with a ton of resources and lots to do. PM me if you want more.

I was very impressed with the interview process. You truly feel that they are trying to show you their school so you can see if it's the best fit for you. It is very much a whole day "event". They bring in a lot of alumni (many from out of state) and lots of their staff and students. They wine and dine you (ok, maybe no wine...but good food). I liked that there was some great time to mingle with other applicants who are from all over. When I interviewed, they did a group interview where you went with 5 (?) other applicants. I enjoyed this one...it was cool to hear the other applicants speak and sort of relaxed my nerves knowing we were all in it together. We did some problem solving as a group so there is an interaction portion. We also had individual interviews too (1 on 1) that were traditional (tell me about yourself...). Of course you will be nervous, but they tried to make it a relaxed feel.

Creighton was excellent on answering my application questions too whenever I called in.