Creighton Interview

Started by HijoDeDios
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HijoDeDios

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I have an interview at Creighton for the distance program, and I was just wondering what are the closest/best hotels to stay at?
 
Hi everyone, I have an interview at Creighton for the distance program, and I was just wondering what are the closest/best hotels to stay at?


There was a thread on this not too long ago. Try the search button.
 
I did use the search function, but the only thread based on this was from last year, things could have changed. I was directing this towards students who interviewed this year and stayed in a hotel.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did use the search function, but the only thread based on this was from last year, things could have changed. I was directing this towards students who interviewed this year and stayed in a hotel.

No, there's one from this cycle 08-09.
 
Yes, Drugdoc is correct. Another thread for Creighton already existed.
Anyway, I stayed at the Best Western Saville for $79/night
They have a shuttle to/from the airport and Creighton.
 
I apologize then, I am unable to find it, would any of you be able to point me in the correct direction of the thread?