• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

drugdoc

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Anyone hear from Creighton from the January 26th interview? They said we should get notice by tomorrow!!

ajh88

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Nope - I've been bugging my husband every half hour on the half hour for mail updates every day this week! It'll probably come Saturday. :rolleyes:

tckc

pharmacy student
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
i'm waiting too...as hard as it is to sit tight i think we're fortunate in that they're kind enough to send out their decisions so quickly (compared to some other schools)...i hope someone receives their letter soon so that i know mine will be on the way...well good luck to all who interviewed!

About the Ads

ajh88

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Results came today! I'm in the St. Louis metro area, and I am in! :D (distance pathway)

tckc

pharmacy student
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
congrats ajh88! will you be accepting?

ajh88

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Thanks tckc! Yes I'm accepting the offer - I applied to 3 other schools, but Creighton was always my first choice. Good luck! :luck:

drugdoc

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I'm in too for the distance pathway!!!!!!! I got accepted to the two schools that I applied to....I am 90% Creighton (maybe 99%)!

St. Louis....which person were you? I was there with you! I was the brunette, straight, longish hair, about 5 foot 4 with red heels and red shirt with black suit. Female.

tckc

pharmacy student
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
i'm in at creighton too (distance based)! congrats to all and good luck to those interviewing!

pharmboy30

order entry monkey
10+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2006
desert
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
i'm in at creighton too (distance based)! congrats to all and good luck to those interviewing!

good luck. you guys should enjoy it.
It was nice not having to get up at 6 am and drive to class in Omaha and try to find a place to park and walk across campus in the middle of winter!
I also got to keep my full time job and health insurance for the first three years at least.

rudi2qt

10+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2006
Colorado
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Congratulations to all of you!

Unfortunately I did not receive the good news you guys did. I called to find out why my application was rejected and was told I did not have any shadowing/volunteer experience in pharmacy. How much background did you all of you have? I would really appreciate a response since this seemed to really hold me up. Also, if you could tell me your stats like GPA and PCAT score it would help me assess whether to apply at Creighton again or not.

Thanks a lot.

ajh88

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
tckc - Congrats!

rudi - Sorry to hear about the rejection. :( I didn't have much pharmacy experience, but I had gotten a job for about 3 months in a retail pharmacy (still there actually). I'm sure stats-wise you were competitive if you got an interview in the first place. If you want to compare I had 3.76 overall GPA and 96 PCAT. Good luck at your other schools and/or next year!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.