SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Creighton March 23rd Interview...

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by rxrxrx, Apr 11, 2007.

1. rxrxrx

rxrxrx New Member 2+ Year Member

Jul 31, 2006
    Has anybody heard anything back? Its almost been 3 weeks and I haven't heard anything yet...

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. chitownpharm

chitownpharm 2+ Year Member

Apr 12, 2007
    hey, don't lose hope. i interviewed march 16th and still haven't heard anything. i don't think that bodes well for me, but maybe they are just waiting until they complete all the late interviews before responding? keep the faith and i hope we both hear soon. :)

4. cherns

cherns

Mar 13, 2007
    Just curious, when did they say they would notify you of your status? I interviewed on March 30, Creighton said we would have a letter by April 15...

5. omnione

omnione SDN Pharmoderator Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

Normally, you'll have their decision around two weeks after you interviewed. So April 15th for you sounds right. I received their decision two weeks after I interviewed on March 2nd.

6. chitownpharm

Apr 12, 2007
    Like I said, I interviewed on March 16th and got the same April 15th deadline. I don't know if they only notify acceptees within two weeks, but they didn't say anything except you'll hear something by April 15th. I haven't seen anyone on this board who interviewed after March 2nd say that they've heard anything from them.

7. VeraShield

VeraShield 7+ Year Member

Oct 30, 2006
    They usually send rejections the same day as acceptances (from each interview batch) from what I have heard in the past. I'm guessing they are pooling all the last interviewees into one large batch, for better or worse.

8. chitownpharm

Apr 12, 2007
    Thanks for keeping my hope alive!! :)