Creighton March 23rd Interview...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxrxrx

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody heard anything back? Its almost been 3 weeks and I haven't heard anything yet...

Members don't see this ad.

hey, don't lose hope. i interviewed march 16th and still haven't heard anything. i don't think that bodes well for me, but maybe they are just waiting until they complete all the late interviews before responding? keep the faith and i hope we both hear soon. :)

Just curious, when did they say they would notify you of your status? I interviewed on March 30, Creighton said we would have a letter by April 15...

Members don't see this ad :)
Just curious, when did they say they would notify you of your status? I interviewed on March 30, Creighton said we would have a letter by April 15...

Normally, you'll have their decision around two weeks after you interviewed. So April 15th for you sounds right. I received their decision two weeks after I interviewed on March 2nd.

Like I said, I interviewed on March 16th and got the same April 15th deadline. I don't know if they only notify acceptees within two weeks, but they didn't say anything except you'll hear something by April 15th. I haven't seen anyone on this board who interviewed after March 2nd say that they've heard anything from them.

Like I said, I interviewed on March 16th and got the same April 15th deadline. I don't know if they only notify acceptees within two weeks, but they didn't say anything except you'll hear something by April 15th. I haven't seen anyone on this board who interviewed after March 2nd say that they've heard anything from them.
They usually send rejections the same day as acceptances (from each interview batch) from what I have heard in the past. I'm guessing they are pooling all the last interviewees into one large batch, for better or worse.

They usually send rejections the same day as acceptances (from each interview batch) from what I have heard in the past. I'm guessing they are pooling all the last interviewees into one large batch, for better or worse.

Thanks for keeping my hope alive!! :)