Creighton Pharmacy April Campus Pathway Interview

Started by Samoel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Samoel

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

Has anyone been interviewed for campus pathway at Creighton School of Pharmacy in April and got accepted (in whatever year)?

I have my interview in April and afraid that there won't be seats available.
 
Hello,

Has anyone been interviewed for campus pathway at Creighton School of Pharmacy in April and got accepted (in whatever year)?

I have my interview in April and afraid that there won't be seats available.

If they didn't have spots available, I don't think they'd waste time interviewing people. From what was said during my interview, they stop interviewing once their spots are filled. They don't overmax their seats like many other schools.
 
If they didn't have spots available, I don't think they'd waste time interviewing people. From what was said during my interview, they stop interviewing once their spots are filled. They don't overmax their seats like many other schools.
Thanks for your reply.
When was your interview? And how long did it take them to reply to you with the decision?
 
Thanks for your reply.
When was your interview? And how long did it take them to reply to you with the decision?

I was in the first round of interviews for distance (11/5 I believe). And it took them about a month.