-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Creighton Post-bac Applications?
Started by srb711
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
http://www2.creighton.edu/health/hsmaca/predentalpost-bacprogram/index.phpDoes anyone have any information on Creighton's Post-Bac program? I am not finding any information about how to obtain an application or deadlines. I called Creighton a few times but no one has returned my calls...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just a guess here, but it might be too early in the cycle for them to be taking applications. Some post bacc programs have deadlines in the early summer, so perhaps they are operating in a similar fashion.
would it look bad (im leaning towards yes) if i applied for their post bac and they havent turned me down for dental school yet?
would it look bad (im leaning towards yes) if i applied for their post bac and they havent turned me down for dental school yet?
I was wondering the same thing 😕
would it look bad (im leaning towards yes) if i applied for their post bac and they havent turned me down for dental school yet?
any one know the ans?
So I just got off the phone with the guy at creighton's post-bacc program. He told me that you can apply for their program even if you have not heard back from Creighton's dental school. He said they work close together. I asked him abt the 17 DAT score.... he said even if you scored 17 or above you still have to take the DATs. I also asked him what he means by disadvantage...I'm not black/hispanic or dirt broke. he asked me if I had worked during college. I told him I had to and he said they'd consider that as disadvantage. Hope this helps anyone who is interested
This link is actually to their medical school post-bac. Here is the one where you can access the dental post-bac application
http://www2.creighton.edu/health/hsmaca/predentpost-bac/index.php
The link is on the right hand side right above the picture.
Hey Venus, how did you get a hold of someone with the post bac program? I've left numerous message with them and no such luck. Did he say when/ how you can apply?
check ur PM
check ur PM
Guys,
All I see is the application for medical students...
BTW, their program starts June-2nd and My spring semester ends in June 13th...any sugestions?
check ur PM
I see no application for dental students...BTW, their class starts June 2nd and my spring semester ends june 13th...any sugestions
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I see no application for dental students...BTW, their class starts June 2nd and my spring semester ends june 13th...any sugestions
http://www2.creighton.edu/fileadmin/user/hsmaca/PostBac/PostBaccDentalApp08.doc