Creighton Secondary app

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newmexomfs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,
I am in the middle of completing secondary apps. Creighton's applications says that " you may attach additional sheet of paper for essay questions if needed". I am wondering that in case I decide to include one, should I type all the answers on this sheet and simply mention " Please read the attachment" on the application itself? Help me !

Members don't see this ad.

I'm just typing my answers and writing "see attached pages" for every question I am typing up. I doubt you need to be too worried about how specifically you are doing it...

Yes, if you think you need to use another sheet of paper I would just type it out and write "see attached" in the correct section. Do not start writing on the application and then finish it on another sheet of paper. It just looks tacky not to mention it's hard to follow. Hope that helps, good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just answer the questions. Deciding how to do it isn't going to "make or break" your application, they probably only care about what your answer is.

Just answer the questions. Deciding how to do it isn't going to "make or break" your application, they probably only care about what your answer is.

I agree.

Just type the answers on a piece of paper, and fill in on the secondary "See Attached."

This is hardly a step that will separate the interviewees from the rejected.