Creighton Secondary Application

Started by AZborn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AZborn

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So this may be a weird question but I figured I would be safe rather than sorry. On the top of the secondary application it says "Directions: Read carefully. Fill in completely and legibly in your own handwriting or printing. Use ink ."

What does it mean when it says "printing"? The reason I want to know is because I want to type the application using PDF editor rather than hand write. Just didn't know if it would be okay to do that.
 
So this may be a weird question but I figured I would be safe rather than sorry. On the top of the secondary application it says "Directions: Read carefully. Fill in completely and legibly in your own handwriting or printing. Use ink ."

What does it mean when it says "printing"? The reason I want to know is because I want to type the application using PDF editor rather than hand write. Just didn't know if it would be okay to do that.
I took "printing" as meaning you could type it... That's what I did at least.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been wondering the same thing. I took as cursive or printing. Not sure though.
 
Last edited:
So I just called Creighton and they said it is okay to type on the secondary application using a PDF editor.
 
Are any of you using more than the provided space to answer the questions?
 
Last edited:
Are any of you using more than the provided space to answer the questions?
Yeah for the first one I typed up something that was about 3/4 to a full page single spaced. For the second one where it was like is there anything you want us to know about you i said something along the lines of "I feel i've represented myself to the best of my knowledge on my application yada yada I really wanna go to dental school."
 
I don't want to sound cocky but I do have good handwriting... so I am just going to handwrite all supplementals (minus essays of course - gotta type them) LOL 😀