Creighton Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

burton117

The Big Kahuna
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anybody send in the Creighton Secondary with their check? I have not heard back from Creighton yet, but their website's admissions section has the application right there for anybody to download and fill out. And I quote...

INSTRUCTION FOR MAKING APPLICATION

SUPPLEMENTARY APPLICATION FORM
Complete both sides of the supplementary application form and return it to the Creighton Dental Admissions office. It should be accompanied by your photograph as indicated on the form.

However, on the other hand, AADSAS's instructions says the following:

Send these materials to the dental school only when an admissions officer contacts you:
Supplemental application
Photograph

Anybody else out there have to deal with this situation or call the admissions office for clarification?

Members don't see this ad.

I never knew that Creighton's site said differently. I was just doing everything according to AADSAS' information. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks again for the info. I almost have the Creighton supp ready to mail out tomorrow.

In july I received a packet from them saying that I needed to complete a secondary but provided only a generic link to the school's website. So I just went ahead and printed it and sent it in.

The RDEP (UTAH students) program will begin interviewing soon at the UofU according to an inside source.

Good luck, only 10 of us will get in!!!!!:luck: :luck:

I recieved a letter from them and gave me an address to do the secondary, I went to the web site and there were couple of different secondary forms. Be careful not to do a wrong one.

i think it was:
cudental.creighton.edu and then click on admissions on the left side.

I'm pretty sure I downloaded the one you're talking about. The word doc is five pages, with only three of them needing to be submitted?

I recieved a letter from them and gave me an address to do the secondary, I went to the web site and there were couple of different secondary forms. Be careful not to do a wrong one.

i think it was:
cudental.creighton.edu and then click on admissions on the left side.

I see only one secondary application available - I don't see any other ones. :confused:

Actually, this has got me thinking: for how many schools has AADSAS gotten the info incorrectly listed?

I think I was still convincing myself...

I called up Creighton directly and they said that you don't have to wait to be contacted to send in the secondary.

I just took my ID photo for the app... Jeebus, do passport/ID photos ever do justice?

It really helps if you wear makeup (even just a very light layer of foundation) so that your skin doesn't look so red, uneven, or shiny. I'm sure a lot of guys on here aren't into the idea of wearing foundation but you do what you gotta do. Just tell yourself that Gene Simmons wears it too.