Creighton SOP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has inteviewed at Creighton via the phone interview? My phone interview is in a couple of weeks. I think its awesome that they allow that type of interview! It makes the process much easier on students.

Also I was wondering if anyone is currently attending Creighton and if you do how you like the school and its location. I know Forbes magazine ranks Omaha one of the smartest cities in the country. Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

missa said:
I was wondering if anyone has inteviewed at Creighton via the phone interview? My phone interview is in a couple of weeks. I think its awesome that they allow that type of interview! It makes the process much easier on students.

Also I was wondering if anyone is currently attending Creighton and if you do how you like the school and its location. I know Forbes magazine ranks Omaha one of the smartest cities in the country. Thanks :)

I had the phone interview in Feb. I think the questions they asked are pretty standard. Why pharmacy, why Creighton. They also asked about your most and least favorite classes and why. They also allow you to ask them 2 questions. If you have more questions, PM me. Good luck.

I interviewed by phone on the 4th of March. Check out the Pharmacy Interview Feedback forms. ;)