Creighton Supplemental Application Update

Started by ZP3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ZP3

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I switched to Pre-Dent before the start of last school year, and have applied this cycle. As I have only been pre-dent for a year, my shadowing hours are decently low (40 hrs). I was advised to go ahead and apply this cycle anyway, but my question is this: Creighton has a portion of their supplemental app where you can let them know anything about you. Would this be an appropriate place to say that I am continuing to shadow and can update them with hours in the fall?