Creighton supplemental application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VenusFlyTrap

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi....those of you that applied to Creighton what did you put under "What is your reason for choosing Creighton?" I honestly only applied there because its a private univ...obviously I can't say that....any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I'm applying there too...I'm thinking of saying about the quality of education, service, environment and surroundings...still thinking of something else...hope this helps

Omaha is a nice place to live?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I just listed the above mentioned in bullet point... Hope its not an essay they wanted???

it better not be an essay.....i pretty much just wrote stuff on research, surrounding. :p

Omaha is a nice place to live?

hey there~!

what is it like to spend four years as a student in omaha? i think i would honestly like it and prefer it over living in a busy metropolitan area. can you leave a post about what your experience in omaha as a creighton student has been like?

thx!

Well, why would you want to go to Creighton? Look at the site, figure out what is cool about Creighton and PM or email students and see what they like and keep bugging them until they spill the beans about the sweetness of Omaha (and then let me know, j/k) I have a freind there now in 2010 and he likes it, or did last I talked to him....Beestie Boy? You still out there?

schools are asking for supplemental applications (secondaries) already?