Creighton Supplemental Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TimmyRoberts

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I have a quick question. Does it look bad to leave the two optional essays blank? There are 2 required and 2 optional according to the application.
 
i thought it was 1 required and 2 optional for scholarship or something?
i guess it wont hurt u to write them
 
This year it has 2 required and 2 optional for the scholarship. I was just wondering because I'm not sure the optional ones really apply to me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This year it has 2 required and 2 optional for the scholarship. I was just wondering because I'm not sure the optional ones really apply to me.

if it doesnt apply to you u probably dont have anything to write about. then i guesa dont worry then do well on required ones