Creighton Supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SundevilDMD

Sundevil
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, on the application where it asks about your reason for applying to creighton and the question about any further information about you....should it be just as long as the space your given...or did most of you type essays up?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, Creighton sent u a supplemental application already? The first wave of applications hasn't even been sent out yet.

I typed my own and attached it. It still wasnt very long but I thought it looked more professional.

Members don't see this ad :)
SundevilDMD said:
Hey, on the application where it asks about your reason for applying to creighton and the question about any further information about you....should it be just as long as the space your given...or did most of you type essays up?

thanks

I hand wrote the supplemental for the 2005 cycle. I was accepted December 1st (though not attending). Just make sure you write clearly and that you have previously typed out and proof read your response to prevent grammar errors.

for the question that asks if there was anything else the admissions commitee should know about me... i dont know what to say because my personal statement was preety personal and i believe that its strong and covered a lot..what else to say????

SundevilDMD said:
for the question that asks if there was anything else the admissions commitee should know about me... i dont know what to say because my personal statement was preety personal and i believe that its strong and covered a lot..what else to say????

Overall, I hand wrote mine, and if I remember correctly, I left the above question completely blank.

I don't understand how the supplemental applications can be available when the actual applications haven't been sent out yet? Or is it available from the web site (eg. UNLV)?

KHANSAHAAB said:
I don't understand how the supplemental applications can be available when the actual applications haven't been sent out yet? Or is it available from the web site (eg. UNLV)?

I'm thinking mabye they sent their checks b4 i did...sent mine yesterday :cool:

have creighton send out their supp. app. yet? because I thought that they have to review the primary app. before sending out supp. app. right? or is the supp. app. is available online and you should fill it out right away like Meharry does it? please enlighten me. thanks

How in the world can Creighton mail out their supplementals already?

AADSAS never even mailed out the hardcopy of the first batch applications yet!

I just went on there website and found a link to download the supplemental. Last year they sent it to you after they inititally reviewed your application, so I think they might be doing it different this year. I tried to call them but I got there answering machine. Anyway here is the link to download it if your interested.

Creighton Supplemental Application 2007

SundevilDMD said:

thanks
Hey, when did you send in your application fee?

hey guys...well here is what happend....i called all the schools i applied to to see what i needed to do after i submitted AADSAS...creighton is one of five schools that told me to just go ahead and mail the supplemental right away...so i did!

good luck!

sundevildmd

SundevilDMD said:
hey guys...well here is what happend....i called all the schools i applied to to see what i needed to do after i submitted AADSAS...creighton is one of five schools that told me to just go ahead and mail the supplemental right away...so i did!

good luck!

sundevildmd

what are other 4 schools that told you so ?! thanks!!

what are you really supposed to say where it asks, YOUR REASON FOR CHOOSING CREIGHTON?

seriouslly, i cant just say I am trying to get in SOMEWHERE?

what kinds of reasons are legit? besides location to family, its a nice school, i just want to get in...etc?
:oops: thank you.

Just got this email from Admissions from Creighton:

The supplemental was put on-line after those instructions were printed
by AADSAS. By all means, go ahead and do the supplemental and if you
know any other applicants, spread the word that it is okay to complete
the supplemental.

Thank you.

Diane
Admissions
Creighton Dental School

MansonTiles said:
what are you really supposed to say where it asks, YOUR REASON FOR CHOOSING CREIGHTON?

seriouslly, i cant just say I am trying to get in SOMEWHERE?

what kinds of reasons are legit? besides location to family, its a nice school, i just want to get in...etc?
:oops: thank you.

Say you like Warren Buffet and Omaha steaks

Reactions: 1 user