Creighton University c/o 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MonkeyChow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Makin the thread

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there MonkeyChow- congrats on getting that lovely big envelope! I'm really excited about Creighton come August- I fell in love with the school and Omaha when I interviewed, so much so that I withdrew all of my apps at other places when I got accepted. I look forward to keeping in touch with you and others as they come on board. Good luck to us, and Omaha here we come! Have a Merry Christmas!

John
Glendale, CA

John, really happy to see your enthusiasm for Creighton. I'm currently a third year there and am loving it! Best of wish to you guys and Merry Xmas!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all, got accepted a little while ago, see you in August!

I got an acceptance today! Hope to see you in the fall!

Hey guys,

Congrats on the acceptances. I'm waiting on a couple other schools but might be seeing you guys in the Fall.

What lenders did you guys end up choosing? They all see very similar with rates and fees.

Hey guys,

Congrats on the acceptances. I'm waiting on a couple other schools but might be seeing you guys in the Fall.

What lenders did you guys end up choosing? They all see very similar with rates and fees.

No rush on this - you can do it all the way up through July.
I chose Chase - they have a Healthcare student loan which I found to be the best last year.

See you next year!