Creighton University DPT Class of 2024

Started by areddel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

areddel

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I received an offer from Creighton University in December and was wondering if a groupme or Facebook group has been created yet. I'd love to start connecting with some people! Also for those that are still interviewing/waiting to hear back, feel free to connect too!
 
I know Creighton has sent more acceptances, so feel free to connect if you've been accepted/waitlisted!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received an acceptance offer on February 4th and accepted! I would love to connect. Did you ever find out if there is a Facebook page?
I also received an acceptance offer that day & would love to connect! I have yet to find an FB page either
 
Hey guys! Still no Facebook page that I'm aware of. There is a Virtual Admitted Student event on zoom tonight so if I have the chance, I'll ask about one!
 
Hey guys! Still no Facebook page that I'm aware of. There is a Virtual Admitted Student event on zoom tonight so if I have the chance, I'll ask about one!
Hey! I was unable to attend the virtual event due to work but would love to hear about what was discussed or if you were able to connect with other students! Feel free to PM me if you want to swap info.
 
I also received an acceptance offer that day & would love to connect! I have yet to find an FB page either
Hello! Were you able to attend the virtual event for Creighton DPT admitted students? I was unable to attend but would love any updates if you have any. Feel free to PM me to connect. Congrats on your acceptance!
 
Hello! Were you able to attend the virtual event for Creighton DPT admitted students? I was unable to attend but would love any updates if you have any. Feel free to PM me to connect. Congrats on your acceptance!
Yes! I was able to attend, sorry this is so late. You can actually rewatch the event if you log into the admissions portal! Yes, PM as well to connect! Not sure how to do that through this!