Creighton University Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

larutan

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those that have already had an interview for the Fall 2006 class, I was just wondering how their interview went. I have my interview on Feb. 10th and I just don't know what to expect. What were some of the interview questions? I hope I am not stressing too much for this. Alright, good luck to all applicants!

Members don't see this ad.

larutan said:
For those that have already had an interview for the Fall 2006 class, I was just wondering how their interview went. I have my interview on Feb. 10th and I just don't know what to expect. What were some of the interview questions? I hope I am not stressing too much for this. Alright, good luck to all applicants!
Hi, I've already had an interview with Creighton. Look at the feedback on the sdn interview section - I felt that was very representative of what I was asked. In general, I thought the interview was pretty low pressure. They did a general presentation about the program - my individual portion was 20 minutes with 2 interviewers. There was lots of time to talk to current students and ask questions about the program.