Creighton University Post-Baccalaureate Program 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

allforthetooth

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm applying to the Creighton post bacc program as a pre-dental student.

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying for the dental program as well. good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Hello,
Anyone have any updates to share?
Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an invite to interview, best of luck to everyone! :)

For those of you that received an invite for an an interview when did you receive it? Was it just today?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how many interviews are given out for the pre dental program?

I received the skype contact request, did anyone get the schedule emailed? :)

I hope everyone did well in their interview yesterday. Did anyone happen to ask when they will be sending out final decisions?

Reactions: 1 user
I hope everyone did well in their interview yesterday. Did anyone happen to ask when they will be sending out final decisions?
I didn't ask, I thought about it after! Do you mind if I ask how long your interview was? Mine only lasted like 10-15 minutes. I thought it would be longer, just kind of took me off guard.

I interviewed for pre-med about two weeks ago and mine was about the same length ( about 15-20 mins). I got accepted a few days ago and was trying to get in touch with current or past students. Is there anyone here who can provide more detail on success rate ( how many get into medical school after, etc)?

I didn't ask, I thought about it after! Do you mind if I ask how long your interview was? Mine only lasted like 10-15 minutes. I thought it would be longer, just kind of took me off guard.
My interview lasted about 15 minutes as well. Dr. Norton prefaced the interview with saying that they had already looked at my entire application. I took that to mean that they didn't need to ask a ton of questions. I expected it to be very short.

I called them on Thursday and they said they will be sending out notices via email and mail early this week.