Oct 8, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
Has anyone heard back from Creighton yet? I submitted my application on October 22nd and still have not heard nothing back from them yet. Let me know!

Aug 13, 2013
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
I had an interview on Nov 1, still waiting for a decision letter. I am hoping sometime this week!

OP
U
Oct 8, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
Congrats on the interview! What did you think about the school and program after the interview?

Aug 13, 2013
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Congrats on the interview! What did you think about the school and program after the interview?
Overall I was impressed with the program. The faculty, staff, and current students were very relaxed and inviting. The biggest thing for me is the price tag, I truly like the program but F*** is it expensive! There big thing is community service and volunteering which I am all for, the physical therapist occupation is one of helping people out and I think that a prospective student should be ok with service learning IMO. Great school overall :)

Dec 2, 2013
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
UIUCkines, why Creighton? Their program caught my eye, but I'm not sure if I can justify the cost. I'm looking at UIC and Northwestern, along with other programs in the midwest.

I-L-L

starrsgirl

7+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2010
Status
Physical Therapist
Any updates from Creighton? I interviewed on 1 Nov, then I got a phone call saying I was accepted the week of Thanksgiving....but haven't seen anything in the mail at all. Has anyone received any letters at all?

OP
U
Oct 8, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
I just received an invitation for an interview on February 14th! @starrsgirl How was the interview and your overall impression of the school/program?

starrsgirl

7+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2010
Status
Physical Therapist
I better call them tomorrow to follow up on my letter. Mmmm. I was so surprised I forgot to ask when they go out.

I personally thought the interview was top notch. They really get all the small details right. Welcoming from the start, organized, lots of current students and informal time to talk to them, they bring in a ton of different people from diff areas (tech support, student services) so you really get the huge pic.

The interviews are in the morning. Personal interview and group interview. Both were very straightforward and welcoming. They really emphasize the mutual thing...find out about the school and see if it's a good fit for you...not just will the school accept me.

We did lunch with more professors and alumni and also tours and talks mixed in.

I love the lengthy clinicals they offer and also they really seem to want to work with you to find the best places for you to go. Overall, I was just very impressed.

Reactions: UIUCKines

justbelieve1230

CSU PVM 2019
5+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2013
Fort Collins, CO
Status
Veterinary Student
Revamping this thread! I got an interview invite yesterday =] only dates left were in January and February. I took a January spot! Does anyone know if they send out offers as they interview?

Reactions: starrsgirl
Feb 3, 2014
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Thanks and congrats!!! When and how did they contact you for the interview? I submitted Oct 6 but it wasn't mailed to the school until Oct 21

Sep 2, 2014
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
I was offered an interview and even scheduled for last Friday but passed it up to go somewhere else. Awesome school and program though.

justbelieve1230

CSU PVM 2019
5+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2013
Fort Collins, CO
Status
Veterinary Student
Thanks and congrats!!! When and how did they contact you for the interview? I submitted Oct 6 but it wasn't mailed to the school until Oct 21
Why thank you! That is when mine was mailed out, too. I wouldn't write off an interview invite this soon! The end of February is their latest date. Anything can happen before then =]

Sep 2, 2014
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
I could choose between Oct 31 and Nov 21. I doubt they'll stop there. My bet is they'll do another round in January/February, especially with them. Not starting until August so don't get discouraged yet. This is also my second cycle and I submitted my PTCAS in July.

Feb 3, 2014
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Ahh ok cool. I've heard how great the program is here! And yeah no worries..If they want to send me one they will and if they don't then they won't ha

justbelieve1230

CSU PVM 2019
5+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2013
Fort Collins, CO
Status
Veterinary Student
Good luck to all interviewees this week! I had to back out at last minute, so hopefully it may have opened a spot for someone patiently waiting =]