Creighton University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

faith615

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys:

I was just wondering who else is going to Creighton University this semester. I will be starting this June and really need a roommate or advice where to live in Omaha. Any help would be appreciated!!!! Thank you.:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys:

I was just wondering who else is going to Creighton University this semester. I will be starting this June and really need a roommate or advice where to live in Omaha. Any help would be appreciated!!!! Thank you.:laugh:

nothing related to this but i am applying to creighton. i used to live there and the town (omaha) is sooooooo quite. have fun.....its my second school on my application list.

Wait, creighton starts in June??? what.....lol.

There are actually quite a bit of cheap places to live (it IS omaha). There are nice nice places in old market (if you dont mind paying too much), around the 72nd street area if you dont mind the 15-20 min commute, ....if you want to know more about some of the places, pm me.

Members don't see this ad :)
The neighborhood around creighton isn't very nice, but the midtown or dundee area is nice and has several apartments. creighton is around 24th street and the dundee area is around 47th street area. the downtown has really really nice lofts and right by the old market area but really pricey. if you go more west, lot more apartment complexes available. price range for one-bedroom apartment should be around roughly around 500-900 range.

prob. talking about the pre-dental post. bac. program, not the dental program.....no?