1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Creighton University

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by faith615, Apr 30, 2007.

1. faith615

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hey guys:

I was just wondering who else is going to Creighton University this semester. I will be starting this June and really need a roommate or advice where to live in Omaha. Any help would be appreciated!!!! Thank you.:laugh:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. nothing related to this but i am applying to creighton. i used to live there and the town (omaha) is sooooooo quite. have fun.....its my second school on my application list.

4. 2quik

2quik Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Wait, creighton starts in June??? what.....lol.

There are actually quite a bit of cheap places to live (it IS omaha). There are nice nice places in old market (if you dont mind paying too much), around the 72nd street area if you dont mind the 15-20 min commute, ....if you want to know more about some of the places, pm me.

5. papabear

papabear Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

The neighborhood around creighton isn't very nice, but the midtown or dundee area is nice and has several apartments. creighton is around 24th street and the dundee area is around 47th street area. the downtown has really really nice lofts and right by the old market area but really pricey. if you go more west, lot more apartment complexes available. price range for one-bedroom apartment should be around roughly around 500-900 range.

6. SirShagaLot

SirShagaLot Move Maker Extraordinaire
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    prob. talking about the pre-dental post. bac. program, not the dental program.....no?