Creighton Wait List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trent

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, I noticed on AADSAS that it says "Wait List" for Creighton, but I haven't received any e-mail or letter about it yet. So, those of you waiting on Creighton, check for an AADSAS update.

I wonder how many they pull from the Wait List? So, maybe I have like a 1/30 or 2/30 or 3/30 chance of still getting into Creighton this Fall.

(Note: prior e-mail stated that Creighton's Wait List will be 30 unranked students.)

Members don't see this ad.

heres my rejection from creighton..

Dear 2008 Dental School Applicant:

The Admissions Committee has reviewed the applications of over 600 individuals who responded to the alternate email that was sent to them. Regretfully, you have not been selected as one of the thirty individuals who will continue to be considered should any openings occur in the class enrolling in August 2008.

so if u got that then ur not in.. :oops: only got it couple 2 days ago? gluck!!

Creighton is a backup and a WICHE school. Their waitlist doesn't normally get a lot of movement. If I were you, I would submit an early reapplication and continue to work the admissions people at Creighton at the same time. Do not reapply with a late application

Members don't see this ad :)
haha maybe thats why i got rejected cause i applied on the day of the deadline.. LOL:laugh:

Yes, I'm definitely reapplying for the next cycle EARLY. Last year, my file wasn't sent until mid-October. I'm lucky that I got some interviews.

I'm hoping that if nothing else, the Creighton "Wait List" is a positive sign for a better chance next year.

Yes, I'm definitely reapplying for the next cycle EARLY. Last year, my file wasn't sent until mid-October. I'm lucky that I got some interviews.

I'm hoping that if nothing else, the Creighton "Wait List" is a positive sign for a better chance next year.
Do CU's wait lists go by somewhat quick?