Creighton Waitlist...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ephman90

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I read some posts earlier on a Nebraska thread, but I thought I would open this up to everyone...anyone hear of any movement on the creighton waitlist? it's my #1 choice, and I am currently wl'ed, so I am hoping to hear of some movement in the near future...(anything, as my man would say, "throw me a freakin' bone here!")

Members don't see this ad.

i'm also waitlisted there :(

according to the waitlist thread last year, ppl started getting of the CU w/l in early june... so, hopefully something will happen soon

It's my #1 choice too! I just finished undergrad there, and I talked to Dr. Nipper (Admissions Dean) last week. He said they are all taking a two week vacation and will start to review files when they return with acceptance phone calls taking place in mid June. Where did you guys go to undergrad/where are you originally from? Best of luck!! It's a great place to go to school!

I am from Dallas originally...went to williams college in mass. and am currently doing a master's in Boston...I have interviewed at a couple of places (no one is biting just yet...) and Creighton was the best by far...I currently take med school classes at BU and you would think that since BU is a nationally ranked program it would blow CU out of the water, but this is not the case at all...not even close, creighton has better facilities, better philosophy, and a better quality of life. I really hope I get in there, I would love to go...glad to hear things will start picking up soon, that's what I need...gl with everything, let me know how it goes and what your stoires are...i am new to this website, but it dominates...always interesting things going on...