Creighton - Your impressions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentite001

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has attended Creighton in Wisconsin. Basically, I'm looking for a solid 'no frills' dental education that will make me a competent dentist, without killing me financially. Expenses are tabulated with everything to be slightly under $200K, which I think is very reasonable.
Here are my questions. First how difficult is it to get into? My average (Canadian) was 81%. I still have to do the science pre-reqs. What is the actual education like? Enough patients, competent professors, etc? What about a Canadian getting financial assistance. Finally, what is Wisconsin like? If money was no option, U of P or Nova would be excellent for the location. Boston is also a nice city. I'd apply in Canada, but competition is fierce. Finally, if there are other suggestions people could make, please let me know. I hope to get many responses. Thanks.

Dentite001

Members don't see this ad.

Creighton is in Nebraska, Marquette is in Wisconsin. Which one are you talking about?