Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
T

toothfairy85

I just noticed on AADSAS where my status changed from "received/under review." It had been that way for about 2 weeks. Now it has changed to "received/ waiting additional information." Did anyone else get this? How can it go from application complete to under review to waiting additional information? Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I just noticed on AADSAS where my status changed from "received/under review." It had been that way for about 2 weeks. Now it has changed to "received/ waiting additional information." Did anyone else get this? How can it go from application complete to under review to waiting additional information? Any thoughts?

Did it say application complete or "received/under review?" If it just said received/under review, then by no means does that mean your application is complete. Call and ask what they need. The staff there is extremely friendly and will let you know what, if anything, you're missing.

mine didn't change... its still under review..

mine was "waiting for additional info" for a while and then it switched to "under review." i called the school and they informed me that my file was complete when my status was changed. if yours switched back to "additional info," i would call the school immediately because i think they just found something your missing.